Its Christmas time again ❤ this year feels as though it as flown by, does anyone else feel that way too? I put up our first Christmas tree in the house, scroll down to see it! We got a real one from Ikea and the moment you enter the house it smells amazing, plus I got loads of Christmasy candles to add on to that scent.
On another note, homemade chocolate has been on my to do list forever and I am so bummed I didn’t get to it sooner as it so SO easy and yummy!
- 1 cup of organic cacao butter (175g)
- 7 tablespoons of organic maple syrup (100ml)
- 7 tablespoons of organic raw cacao powder (100g)
- a pinch of salt
- Heat the cacao butter over a double boil until it’s totally melted.
- Then pour the butter into a bowl with the cacao, maple syrup and salt. Mix it for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Pour a thin layer of the chocolate into your moulds
Happy festive season everyone, more Christmasy recipes coming up, Sahtein!