After a gym session I usually don’t want to spend loads of time preparing dinner, I want something in under 20 mins to get in ma belly!
If you have some left over quinoa (or rice) from another meal in your fridge, then this is a super healthy dinner you could put together in under 20 minutes!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
- 3 cups organic mix frozen veggies
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add quinoa, veggies, soy sauce and ginger and cook until starting to soften and coated in flavoring, about 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
*Optional: If you are not a vegan, you can add in a scrambled egg to the dish as well. My hubby loves it with an egg so we separate out our dishes and he adds one in 🙂