Craving chocolate for breakfast? This is the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate cravings without the guilt!
I have been away on holidays for the last 3 weeks around Europe and even though you walk around a lot, finding healthy vegan food is not always easy, so its really good to be home and back on track!
- 1/2 cup organic oats
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp organic cocoa powder
- 2 tsp date syrups (Any other natural vegan sweetener works)
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs to top it off
- Add in all the ingredients to a small pot on medium heat except for cocoa nibs
- Stir for 5 mins until all ingredients are incorporated together
- Add in the cocoa nibs or any optional toppings ( nuts, nuts butters or berries!)