Anyone who does not have dairy in their diet knows alternative milk can get pricey, especially if you want it to be naturally sweetened and organic. There has been a couple of recipe disasters before this but I have to say I found this to be the the easiest, creamiest and AND much cheaper than a store bought version, so definitely a win!
Also can you ever have enough coconut in your diet? or body? or face! Never.
I use this with my oatmeal in the morning, coffee, cereal and baking!
- 1 can of organic coconut milk (400 ml) I use this brand.
- 6 cups of water ( More if you want a less creamy consistency)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp of date syrup (Or any other natural sweetner)
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend, as easy as that!
I acutely got about a bottle and a half of the coconut milk so works out about $3 for both! This stores well in the fridge for 5-7 days.