I have been craving a hot brekky in the morning and this has been a fave recently! And it also gives my arms a workout in the morning when I shred the carrots 😛
Oatmeal is an amazing choice for breakfast as it keeps you fuller for longer. So for someone like me who gets hungry VERY quick and VERY often 🙂 this is perfect!
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/coconut sugar/date syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup rice milk or any other non dairy milk
- 1 tsp organic vanilla essence
- Raisins -Small Handful
- Walnuts Small Handful (Optional)
- Add all ingredients except walnuts to a sauce plan under medium heat and bring to boil. Stir for 5 mins
- Serve with walnuts or pecans on top and enjoy!