I love it when my Mama is over I take advantage and ask her to cook with me a Lebanese dish 🙂 Ofcourse we always argue at how much oil and salt goes in, however I always win!
- 1 kg fresh butter beans (Fasoolya Khadra)
- 6 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 handfuls of fresh coriander
- 2 tomatoes cut in small pieces
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of 7 spices
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Oil the pan, once hot add the crushed garlic and half the coriander for about 3 mins.
- Add the butter beans (fasoolya) and keep stirring for 10 minutes. Add in the spices
- Add 2 cups of water or until beans are covered plus the tomato sauce. Keep on low heat for 20 mintues and finally add in the last handful of fresh coriander