Let me share one of my favorite things to do – Add ingredients to a pot, 30 minutes later I have a ready healthy and delicious meal. Simple, easy and quick!
Even though I love to cook, I sometimes just want a quick healthy dish in under 30 minutes!
So what did I put into this one pot?
- 2 cups organic whole wheat pasta penne
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups brocolli
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of organic “no sugar added” tomato pasta sauce
- 3 tbsp of pitted olives (Optional)
- Add in 3 cups of water and all ingredients except the olives in a pot
- Let them boil for approximately 15 – 20 mintutes or until pasta is soft
- Drain the remaining water from the pasta dish
- Add pasta sauce and sprinkle olives on top
Yes that simple! Isn’t this totes amazing? 😉
Not the best final pictures but trust me SO good, also goes to show you how I was in a hurry to eat 🙂