This will be a very happy May for me as this is the month I get married, I have been preparing so long for this month that I just cannot hold my excitement in! 🙂 Countdown Count : 19 days till my big day, hence taking clean eating very seriously!
Nothing better than soup to keep my weight in check and keep me satisfied.
I’ve been doing some reading about the benefits of soup, apparently people who consume soup are more likely to have a lower BMI than those who dont, more reasons to make a lot more different variations of soup 😉
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 small red onions
- 2 organic vegetable stock cubes
- 4 cups of water (amend if you like a different consistency)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Start off by cutting the cauliflower into small pieces and chopping the onion into 4 big chunks
- Boil the cauliflower along with the onions, vegetable stock and spices for about 20 minutes or until cauliflower is soft
- Move to the blender to blend and enjoy!