I’m in countdown mode (7 weeks to go) to my wedding that is 🙂 ! My bachelorette/ hen do happened last weekend and it was the best fun I have had in so long! So many yummy cocktails were consumed 😉 which I might be writing up soon to but for now I need a salad like this to put me back on track!
My 5 ingredient strawberry spinach salad :
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of toasted almonds
- 1 cup of halved strawberries
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese
- 2 tbsp of Date infused Balsamic . My Recipe here https://zaatarandquinoa.com/2013/12/30/date-infused-balsamic/
- 1 Chicken breast (Optional)
Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
I’ve decided to add chicken on top of mine, so if you do decide too as well – Cut chicken breast into long slices, toss in oven for 20 minutes at 180 C or until no longer pink in the middle and toss in with the rest of the ingredents