This year seems to be passing by so fast which is so exciting for me as my wedding is only 3 months away! With little time to go, now it is down to the final details of the wedding so the favors, my hair and make up etc. A blog that has been a great inspiration to me along the way is http://www.mylovelywedding.com/ so if you’re a bride to be, check it out NOW but first make this amazing vegan banana bread 🙂
Now to this lovely banana bread, filled with all lovely things.
- Coconut Oil
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce (Recipe here : https://zaatarandquinoa.com/2013/12/23/homemade-unsweetened-apple-sauce/
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or any type of non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine mashed banana, applesauce, maple syrup, , almond milk,and vanilla until well combined and creamy. In separate medium bowl whisk together whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined
- Pour into prepared loaf pan, sprinkle oats over top , and bake for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool completely before cutting into it.