It is day 16 of my vegetarian challenge and I have to admit this has been an eye opening up experience. To begin with this has shown me other sources of protein I could be eating that is not necessarily meat and I shared this photo on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ZaatarandQuinoa
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of canned coconut milk (full fat)
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Yes only 3 ingredients!
- Wash the cauliflower, remove leaves and bottom of stem and cut into large florets.
- Boil them until tender, this should be around 15 minutes.
- Place them in the blender, add the coconut milk and blend. Add spices
And you are done 🙂