So here is an obvious fact I love cookies and but I love them more when they are just 5 ingredients!
As a kid one of my favorite chocolate bars was Bounty, still a weakness to this day. This is my guilt free go to dessert, when I need to indulge in some coconutness (Again is this a word?)
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana (the riper, the sweeter the cookie)
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of Honey (Optional to make them sweeter)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
- In a food processor, add the eggs, banana and apple and blend until mostly smooth.
- Then, add in your nuts and coconut and puree until all the lumps are out and you have a uniform consistency. Scoop your dough ( I used an ice cream scooper ) onto a sprayed pan.