Happy Christmas! After CFC (Christmas Food Coma) I will need to detox for the next couple of days, even next month! I’m considering a January challenge but more on that later. So this recipe here is super easy and light on the carbs and meat free.
This yummy recipe was inspired by my lovely friend and colleague Lisa, I did have her stamp of approval before publishing this. She is a major foodie, so Lisa if you are reading this please don’t stop sharing your recipes with me 🙂
This is so easy and you can always save it in the freezer and bring it out later.
- 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of low fat feta cheese
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tbps of Olive Oil
- Drizzle of sweet chili sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Grate the carrots, onions and zucchinis and put into a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, sundried tomatoes,flour and baking soda – mix well. Cut the feta cheese into cubes and fold into mix with a spatula, finally add a drizzle of sweet chili sauce
4.Drizzle the oil on the baking pan ( alternatively you can use the oil from the sundried tomatoes) – place mixed ingredients into the pan season with salt and pepper and bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean