When my dad saw me adding an avocado into this dessert he thought I had gone insane – but when you first put this in your mouth you will understand all the goodness this adds to the brownies!
So here is what you need :
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup dates
- 3 large eggs
- 1 medium ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup of walnuts to sprinkle on top or pistachios
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor (except walnuts) and pulse for a minute or so until well combined.
- Pour mixture into pan of choice after spraying it with bake spray.Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center just about comes out clean.
Let it cool down before cutting them into pieces – will definitely be experimenting with more avocados in desserts. Lets be honest avocados and anything are amazing!
Another time I decided to top them with pistachios