You are probably starting to see a pattern here, and it is less that I love less than 5 ingredient meals. This one has probably been my favorite, they are super easy to make and yummy to eat! They have 2 basic ingredients ONLY! Yes #GetExcited 😉
The main 2 ingredients are… drumroll… Oats & Bananas, that’s it!
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp all natural smooth peanut butter (Almond/Cashew butter can be used depending on preference)
- handful of goji berries to be sprinkled on top ( Substitute with chocolate chips for something sweeter)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Blend oats in food processor till they become flour like consistency
- In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Form dough balls and place into sheet, then sprinkle goji berries
- Bake for 15-20 mins
Another time I decided to top them with chocolate chip – oh the options!